RESULTS: 7K Individual | 5K Individual | Team Results | 1K Mini-Mud Results
- 10:30 7k Start
- 11:00am 5k Start
- 2:30pm 1k Mini-Mud Start
- 100+ Mud Pits!
- 20+ Obstacles
- Register Online Here
- Not sure which wave you signed up for? Click on the registration tab above and on the right side of the page, click “See if you’re Registered.” Enter in your name and your start time will be displayed.
- Make a team with your friends, or run as an individual
- Youth 1K Mini-Mud start at approximately 2:30pm (after ALL 5k participants are finished)
- Register now for discounted rates. Prices increase.
- Early Packet Pickup: March 27 & 28 11:00am-6:00pm @ Academy Sports (1689 Eisenhower Parkway, Macon, GA 31206)
- T-shirts are not guaranteed for late registrants. Reorders will be placed after race if sizes are not available on race day.
COURSE & CATEGORIES
The Macon Mud Run is the MUDDIEST race you will ever run. Our course is uniquely and professionally designed to challenge you and provide you with one of the most memorable experiences in your life. Our course runs through a challenging natural terrain with 20+ obstacles and over 100 MUD pits. Not sure what 100 mud pits means? This means we have the MOST mud of any mud run out there. When we say you’re going to get muddy, we mean GET MUDDY. Our course is full of MUD, hill climbs, obstacles, mud walls, MUD Mountain, a huge quarter mud pipe, hurdles, pond crossings, and did we mention a ton of MUD pits?
7k: The 7k race will feature everything the 5k does, plus an additional loop. Participants will have 4-5 additional obstacles they must complete.
Mini-Mud: Children ages 3-11 will have a 1k option.
LOCATION: The Macon Mud Run is located on the grounds of Hephzibah Children’s Home at 6601 Zebulon Road, Macon, GA.
*Please note: There is a portion of the course that requires swimming. We will provide ropes to help you complete this obstacle. However, if you are unable to swim and do not feel comfortable participating in this obstacle, you will have the the option to bypass this obstacle.
RULES & START TIME
7k Waves: 10:30am & 10:45am.
11:00am SOLD OUT, 11:15am SOLD OUT, 11:30am, 11:45am, 12:00pm 12:15pm, 12:30pm, 12:45pm
Mini Mud 1k: At approximately 2:30, or after all 5k participants are finished.
When registering, you will select your own wave time. The course and all obstacles must be successfully completed to qualify for prizes. Only teams made up of four participants will qualify for prizes. All team members must cross the finish line together for the team to qualify for prizes. Sorry, there are no race refunds and race numbers are non-transferable – only you can wear your race number. Dogs, baby strollers, or baby joggers will not be allowed on the course. However, all are allowed at the race site. Dogs must be on a leash. No drugs or alcohol allowed at event. Anyone found under the influence will not be allowed to participate and will forfeit all race fees.
Interested in volunteering? Help make a difference. Sign up here
Online Registration Closes March 26
November 1 $35/$45 November 15 $45/$55 February 1 $50/$60 March 1 $55/$65
March 15 $60/$70
Race Day March 29 $65/$75
Mini Mud 1k $15 /$20 Race Day
Awards given to the top competitors. Each participant will receive a mudders commemorative t-shirt and finisher medal. Music, plenty of food brought to you by Chick-fil-A, and drinks will be available for purchase at the race expo. Open showers and closed changing tents to get clean will be available as well.
DIRECTIONS, PARKING & SHUTTLES
The race site is located .25 miles off of the Zebulon Rd exit on I-475 on the grounds of Hephzibah Children’s Home (6601 Zebulon Road, Macon, GA 31220).
Parking will be limited at the race site. You will have two other options to park. Park in the Tabernacle Church parking lot at 6611 Zebulon Road, Macon, GA 31220. There will be a trail in the back of the church property that leads to the race site. Look out for signs. Please arrive no later than 1 hr prior to your wave start time to ensure you get to the starting line on time.
OR Park at Northway Church, located at 5915 Zebulon Road, and take the shuttle to the race site. Participants taking the shuttle back to this site must shower before getting back on the shuttle. If you have mud on you, you will NOT be allowed to get on the shuttle.
All team members must register together. There are no refunds, and the race numbers are non-transferable. REGISTER ONLINE & EARLY – This race will sell out! Or download the Mail-in Registration Form
TIPS & SAFETY
- Wear your grungy clothes and old sneakers, because more than likely they won’t be going home with you.
- There will be a rinse off area and changing tents for participants.
- Bring a big trash bag, dry clothes and a towel.
- Leave your jewelry at home.
- Drink fluids before, during, and after your race.
- Do not dive head first into mud pits.
- This is a fun run so help your neighbor if he or she needs help.
- There will be medical staff along the course and finish line.
- We are not responsible for your personal gear.
- Do not let your children go in the mud unattended.
- Feel free to wear a cool costume!
The Macon Mud Run operates solely as a fundraiser to benefit the children living at Hephzibah Children’s Home. Proceeds will help provide 24/7 care for our children, education needs, mental health treatment, and recreational opportunities. Our mission is to provide each child with hope, the opportunity to grow up like any other child would, and provide opportunities and direction to become responsible, caring citizens when they leave our care. Your race participation is changing lives.